Written for Fujifilm’s outstanding X-T20 travel camera, this is EVERYTHING X-T20 explained in easy to understand language! It is the Manual on Steroids and much more… So if you’re uncertain about anything your XT20 does, grab this book! It’s packed with clear tutorials and examples, with nearly 400 tips and tricks to help you master photography with your X-T20.
In this 616-page full-color eBook, you’ll learn:
* About every mode, menu, button, function, and socket.
* How to get fully touchy-feely with the new touch screen.
* How the new Fujifilm flash system and EF-X500 wireless flash works.
* All about Lighting – even Manual flash!
* Discover all my camera settings – including why I do it that way.
* Understand how and why to customize all the buttons and menus.
* Read why all glass (Fuji lenses) are not born equal.
* Dig into every essential of shooting – like: ISO, Focus, WB, Metering, flash modes – and the more esoteric ones too.
* Read a great treatise to help you master the ins and outs of RAW.
* Included is a 22 page Condensed Guide to the Basics of modern digital photography.
As a bonus (hey! I’m trying to entice you to buy my book!), I give everyone who buys my book a PDF copy of my other eBook “Mastering Flash with Fujifilm X Cameras” – value $9.95 value. Find out how in the book.
But Wait… There’s also an XLS spreadsheet listing all camera settings with a brief explanation of each, my own recommendations, and space to note your own settings.
NOTE: This e-Book is currently available only as a downloadable .pdf file. At that time the .pdf will be updated and formats for your Kindle and other e-readers will become available. YOU WILL GET THE UPDATES AND THE NEW FORMATS FOR FREE, so there’s no downside to buying now.
This book is published by Friedmanarchives.com. The publisher offers: “Try it risk-free for 2 weeks!” The guarantee states:
“Buy the .pdf format and plow through it for two weeks. If you don’t think this book offers the clearest explanations, if you didn’t end up learning anything new, or it is not the single best value in terms of dollars-per-knowledge ratio, just send the publisher an email for a refund your purchase price. How can you lose? Tony’s books have introduced thousands of people to the joys of photography in a very intuitive way, and his books have been universally praised for being the best out there for Fujifilm cameras, which makes this an easy offer to make. (This offer does NOT apply to the printed version of the book, for obvious reasons.) ”
Click here to read more on this.http://www.friedmanarchives.com/XT20