Written for the advanced user (with tutorials and clear explanations), this easy-to-understand yet thorough guide provides a complete instruction manual explaining every feature in plain English – with hundreds of visual examples. There is no better way to learn about and get the most out of what is arguably one of the best cameras on the planet. And you can try it risk-free – read on for details!
In this 494-page full-color book you’ll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does – in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* My personal camera configuration.
* Details about the innovative features such as Real High Speed flash Sync, the ND Filter, Motion Panorama, Film Simulations, Multiple Exposures and more!
* All about movie mode, Flash and Advanced Lighting.
* The most common digital “jargon” and what it all means to you.
* A tutorial to help you get the benefits from shooting RAW.
Get the most from your investment – Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your creative eye at the same time!
This e-Book is available in two different formats:
1) As a bundle of 3 electronic formats: A full-color .pdf file (with the nicest-looking layout 🙂 ), a .mobi file for your kindle, and an .epub file for your Nook or other e-reader. ONE PRICE GETS YOU ALL THREE DRM-FREE FILES! 494 pages of information, knowledge, and wisdom in multiple formats for ONLY USD $26.50!!! (Click here to order)
2) For those of you who prefer traditional printed books, this work is also available as a printed and bound book that will be mailed right to your door. It’s available in both color and Black-and-White from print-on-demand publisher Lulu.com. The color version is a little more expensive than your typical book, but as some readers have reported, significantly cheaper than printing the .pdf file on your inkjet printer.
You’ve already invested in one of the better-engineered cameras out there; for another 2.5% of the price you can have the key which unlocks its secrets. Get the most out of your investment – and try it risk-free! (See the bottom of the page for details.)
This book is published by Friedmanarchives.com. The publisher offers: “Try it risk-free for 2 weeks!” The guarantee states:
“Buy the .pdf format and plow through it for two weeks. If you don’t think this book offers the clearest explanations, if you didn’t end up learning anything new, or it is not the single best value in terms of dollars-per-knowledge ratio, just send Gary an email and he’ll personally refund your purchase price. How can you lose? Gary’s books have introduced thousands of people to the joys of photography in a very intuitive way, and his books have been universally praised for being the best out there for the Sony cameras, which makes this an easy offer to make. (This offer does NOT apply to the printed version of the book, for obvious reasons.) ”
Click here to read more on this. http://www.friedmanarchives.com/X100s/index.htm