This is EVERYTHING X-Pro2 explained in easy to understand language! It is the Manual on Steroids and much more… In it, I assume you are a photographer, so I don’t dive in to the basics of photography (except in an Appendix). Everything comes with clear tutorials and examples.
This 545-page full-color book:
* Is packed with tips and tricks to help you master photography with an X-Pro2.
* Covers every mode, menu, button, function, and socket.
* Explains Flash and Lighting – even Manual flash!
* Includes all my camera settings and an explanation of why on earth I do it that way.
* Covers every essential of shooting – like: ISO, Focus, WB, Metering, flash modes – and the more esoteric ones too.
* Explains how and why to customize all those buttons and menus.
* Has a great tutorial to help you master the ins and outs of RAW.
* Explains why all glass (Fuji lenses) are not born equal.
* Includes a 22 page Condensed Guide to the Basics of modern digital photography.
As a bonus (hey! I’m trying to entice you to buy my book!), I give everyone who buys my book a PDF copy of my other eBook “Mastering Flash with Fujifilm X Cameras” – value $9.95 value. Find out how in the book.
But Wait… There’s also an XLS spreadsheet listing all camera settings with a brief explanation of each, my own recommendations, and space to note your own settings.
This book is published by Friedmanarchives.com. The publisher offers: “Try it risk-free for 2 weeks!” The guarantee states:
“Buy the .pdf format and plow through it for two weeks. If you don’t think this book offers the clearest explanations, if you didn’t end up learning anything new, or it is not the single best value in terms of dollars-per-knowledge ratio, just send Gary an email and he’ll personally refund your purchase price. How can you lose? Gary’s books have introduced thousands of people to the joys of photography in a very intuitive way, and his books have been universally praised for being the best out there for the Sony cameras, which makes this an easy offer to make. (This offer does NOT apply to the printed version of the book, for obvious reasons.) ”
Click here to read more on this.http://www.friedmanarchives.com/X-Pro2/index.htm