In this detailed and easy-to-read reference, professional photographers Gary L. Friedman and Tony Philips simplify the complexity and provides the shortest learning curve for this infinitely-configurable camera. And you can try it risk-free – read on for details!
|In this 450-page, full-color e-book you’ll learn:
* The author’s personal camera settings (with explanations)
* An explanation of every function in plain English, with relevant menu items grouped together so you can get a good feel for all of the features’ dependencies.
* Step-by-step guide to using Wi-Fi and the Smart Phone app, and cool things to do with these tools
* All about the movie mode (and a clear explanation of the alphabet soup that are video formats).
* A religious treatise on the RAW vs. JPG debate
* EXTRA! A set of “Cliffs Notes” cards you can print showing the recipes for common shooting situations, and the author’s Personal Camera Settings.
Get the most out of your investment and enjoy learning more about it at the same time.
This e-Book is available in two different formats: