Finally, an easy-to-understand manual that is a match for the cameras it describes!
Gary Friedman and Tony Phillip’s book on the Sony Alpha 560 and Alpha 580 (aka, “Sony A560” and “A580”) digital cameras provide a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well.
In this 496-page full-color book you’ll learn:
- What every mode, knob, and button do – in plain, easy-to-understand text.
- The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
- All about the 8 flash modes – including an entire chapter on Wireless Flash!
- A chapter on Movie Mode which explains the alphabet soup behind AVCHD.
- The most common digital “jargon” and what it all means to you.
- An entire chapter on the synergy of Live View coupled with Face Detection.
- An introduction to the image editing software that comes with your camera, and how to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
- A set of “Cliffs Notes” cards you can print showing the recipies for common shooting situations, and Gary’s Personal Camera Settings.
Get the most out of your investment – Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
This book is published by Friedmanarchives.com. The publisher offers: “Try it risk-free for 2 weeks!” The guarantee states:
“Buy the .pdf format and plow through it for two weeks. If you don’t think this book offers the clearest explanations, if you didn’t end up learning anything new, or it is not the single best value in terms of dollars-per-knowledge ratio, just send Gary an email and he’ll personally refund your purchase price. How can you lose? Gary’s books have introduced thousands of people to the joys of photography in a very intuitive way, and his books have been universally praised for being the best out there for the Sony cameras, which makes this an easy offer to make. (This offer does NOT apply to the printed version of the book, for obvious reasons.) ”
Click here to read more on this. http://www.friedmanarchives.com/alpha57/index.htm